Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gerardo Snr Narciso




Happy Father's Day to all the amazing father's out there who work daily just to keep their family's together. They are indeed the head of the family, they put the values and morals straight for every single household. I love my dad, he is my hero and best friend all in one. I am thankful to God that I was given such an understanding and kind father. I know not many were given that, I could have been given worse - I should never take him for granted. This household has gone through so much this year, and we still are... but it's nothing that we can't beat. I admire you for being strong, because if you weren't, this family would just fall into pieces. I love you so much dad, for your big great heart and helping everyone before yourself. Always, without fail, putting me first in every situation. I pray that you have a lot of years ahead of you, because there are so much more things we need to do together. Wait a bit longer, I will finally buy you that Hilux.

I love you,
Geraldine Narciso.
You're doppleganger, but a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment