Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love/Hate Relationship

I have the biggest love/hate relationship with Blogger. I have the biggest phases with it, and then I completely die from it. But I'm coming back because I don't want to annoy my Tweeters my loserish complaints about my Japan trip. It's next year! Hoohah hoohah. 


My last post about Japan, I said my future home was going to be Yokohama National University. Well things have changed. Had our first ICS meeting and the coordinators basically said the uni they don't want us to go to is that one. "It's exactly like UTS. There are a lot of international students and you will never use one bit of Japanese" haha sensei then said "People go there, and come back with better English" Such an anticlimax. But that's okay since I fell in love with another Uni. 


J.F. Oberlin University. I'm in love with their mission statement and the fact that it's a Christian University. It's like it was made for me! I also spent maybe 2 hours watching this Vlogger who's over there now. I linked you guys maybe the most irrelevant video about the Uni instead about the city it's in but I'm in love with that guy whos' touring them around. Yosuke. What a cutie. 


But I'm trying to be real since they've changed the procedure on how they give you the university you want. It's not listing the top 3 uni's you want to go to, but the LEAST 3 unis. So they can place you in about 9 other unis of their choosing. So heartbreaking. But I'm prepared haha. 

Anyway I also have to prove I have 12k to the Japanese government in 6 months time. LOL WHAT. I know I don't have that money, but I'm saving every single penny I have. In future if I don't come out, be understanding... I'm a poor mofo with a huge savings haha. I need to also pay for my new passport. 



SO much money going down the drain. But all be worth it in 12 months time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment