Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ms G's for the Abi

After studying my butt off for mid-sems, finally finished my last exam today! Thank the Lord! I haven't studied that hard in soooo long! Paid off since I've never walked out feeling so confident of something maybe more than a pass? Hahah 

Anyway to feel freedom celebrated one of my true love's 20th birthday at a restaurant I've been dying to try! Ms G's! Ever since I saw the cute asian patootie chef on Masterchef with his cute dunks and chef attire I wanted to try his resto out! 

It was not even slightly disappointing (like Jamie's ha) Vietnamese infused with Modern Australian? Any time of the year mate! The wait was not even that long, but a few were waiting. The waiter asked Abi if she was Indo and you could tell he wanetd to get in. Also a waitress was wearing those tanks you were to festivals, but with no bra, so we basically saw all of her boob except for her nipples - classy! She was trying really hard not for it to slip, um how about not wearing the singlet to work?



Mini bánh mì- crisp pork belly
 Amazing!! Described by the girls as a "very classy pork roll"

Calamari & snow crab salad, yuzu & miso ranch dressing

Fried baby chicken, Kimchi Mayonnaise
 Recommend to all fried chicken lovers haha, but that sauce was amazing!

Braised Wagyu beef shin, Taiwanese style,
green tomatoes, thai basil

Prawn toast, yuzu aioli, herbs
 Seriously, the BEST prawn toast ever made on this earth!!!!!! 

Stoner’s Delight 2.0” doughnut ice cream, peanut butter, raspberry jam, candied bacon, potato chips, mars bar slice, banana fritter
 I can't even.......

Paddle Shots: Dew Drop 
 Abi's waitress crush: "having a crazy night tonight girls?" ew get lost haha.


Hahahaha this is why I love her, she finds the most silliest things hilarious, especially that card!


Good vibe, good food, good company. Anytime of the year, for these girls. Need to get back to blogging and exploring with my dusty camera. Had to work hard at the DARKEST restaurant I've ever been to haha. 
Love these girlys. 
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment