Wednesday, October 24, 2012

thought of the day #1


I'm on my last hurdle before the big preparations for my new life in Japan. I've been m.i.a from blogging because seriously, full time work, part time uni and full time friend is seriously huge commitments that take all of my time. I can't wait when uni is done and I can knock off that factor and just spend as much time as I can with my lovers, prepare for Japan, save money and create beautiful memories to take with me.

At times I've been struggling with life issues. Who I am, who I love and what I love. I need to constantly remind myself why I live and who I live for. I need to sort myself out though, and that's the major reason why I'm getting out of Sydney. I love the city, I love the people in it but it's time for me to be selfish and do something for myself for once.

Just thinking about the adventures I'll create for myself next year, the little journeys to Central Tokyo by myself and just exploring every single cute cafe that exists. I would love to take a best friend with me and create memories with but life just happens to want me to go on my own.

So, two more weeks and it's all work! Two more weeks till the end of uni for a year and just travelling! So blessed for all these opportunities. Be right back life, got to push through these two weeks and my life will be bliss!

G


1 comment: