Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013!


I am 100% certain that 2012 has been an absolute good year to me, maybe even the best year yet. Went out way too much, spent too much money on friends, tried too much amazing restaurants, wasted too much money on petrol and used the word "yolo" an excessive amount. I fell in love with driving, but more in love driving my friends. I fell in love with Ms G's and created a disgustingly great relationship with coffee.

I worked on my relationship with friends. Had a bit of stubborn run in the beginning months, and became an absolute push over half way through the year and just believed my friends were everything and to never make a big deal of silly things. I may have lost friends, but the true ones have taught me better, to not even try when they aren't even worth it.

Knowing I was leaving the country for 2013, I made sure I made the most of my time with everyone. I should have more in my savings account for Japan but every kid in my life is worth the time and money. Eternally blessed for all of them, it's going to be the toughest year being 11,000km away from everyone but I'm guaranteed all my friendships will suffice.

My top moments for the year would definitely be:

The amazing friendship I built with each individual in this picture. 

Front row mosh singing In My Place in the top of my lungs with the friendship.

Meeting this girl.

Now for the new year. It's all about packing my life for the year, bringing my heart to Tokyo and just self discovery and independence! I'm going to learning how to cook, learning how to budget, learning how to wash my clothes with out shrinking them, and learning how to live with out my family and friends. The biggest struggle would definitely be finding amazing places, trying new things but with none of my closest friends back at home, but with by myself or with a group of strangers I've just met.

So here's to 2013, and this is the only thing I'm going to keep in mind through out the year!


Love G

1 comment: