Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stud, Faux and Grandpa Cardi's











Last Sunday I found the bag I've been trying to search high and low for, and what do you know, I find it at Collette. No name faux leather bags that can seem decent from how sturdy it is. Anyway yes I've been captured by the lovely Alexander Wang Rocco bag, the black leather bottom studded bag that cost maybe a close $900. Collette had a bag similar to the style and I wanted to get it, but I was low in money and I had to buy my mum's birthday gift, so I put the bag down, and till this day I regret that decision every single day. Why must I be so smart and believe in saving and not spending? 

Anyway I found some bags online which is about $40. It ain't no Rocco but I am never spending almost a grand on a bag no matter how beautiful it may be. Also it's winter in Australia, it is not Autumn, why do I feel the need to wear 4 layers? With the successful find of a thick knitted grandpa cardi yesterday at Newtown, wearing it today felt warm like my beautiful bed. So next pay I'm definitely getting more or shall I say finding more just before Winter officially hits, and will also get a beautiful faux Rocco. Lol so proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment