Monday, May 30, 2011

Success, Threadless, Study-less

And at last, I finally bought the bag I've been spewing over for the past 2 weeks. I'm in love, I'm mainstream and got hooked to a bag nearly every girl has but I love it, and I am usually picky with bags! I usually get people's bags they don't want anymore and I'm like, meh I could make use to this. Also Threadless package came in the mail, and the shirts .. well shirts, hehe. I'll buy off them again, only if they put sales on their tees again lol. Also went and met with Trisha and went to thrifting and I found such a good gem! Ralph Knitted Jumper, so keen so keen. I also got a navy cardigan.

\

And I probably studied soooo half assed, I work better under pressure, this Finance exam isn't on till another 2 and a half weeks. I'm hoping I'll do better tomorrow in the library, and also the next day. Speaking test on Thursday. Japanese you terrible you.

No comments:

Post a Comment