Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Photo Diary 1: Rampaging my kitchen and lounge


They brought their own lunch, and they all bought Mccas. Lol simply easy




Dom being serious about Mario Kart = ass view





Our cupcake bases for our butterfly muffins!

Grating the butter so it can become soft! Smarttt Masterchef tip LOL

Minna's own recipe for our Ricotta and Spinach filling!
Boys only come to the kitchen when the food is ready




Milo Cookies!
Cream and Jam Butterfly Muffins
 A day with my lovely friends making a total mess of my lounge and kitchen. Baking went well but we didn't have time to make our nutella or peanut butter flavoured macarons. All is well till next time! The boys versed each other on the wii, got a bit hectic and loud.. made a massive spill with a bottle hahaha.

Albury tickets are booked. Will be out of Sydney next weekend! Can't wait. Got my leave all done and ready. I'm set to be broke from having way too much fun with the girls.

Gerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment