Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo Diary 2: Madang, Honey Butter Toast and Bridesmaids

Date with Sylvia, Thomas and Alex. Been a while since I've actually been outside my house other than going to work. Thomas the naggy loser wanted Korean so bad in his sexy boday so we tried out Madang restaurant. Heard a lot of good things about it, it's the same as all of them nothing really topped it for me. Maybe if I was able to order my cheese dokkbokki I would've been happy, but it was $30 :-(.

We continued our sexy time with Tom n Tom's coffee and oh my lawddd, the Honey Buttered Toast was amazing! Honey has done it again! Spilt some hot green tea all over my mouth, the classy lady within me. We also watched Bridesmaids, funny funny but I didn't know it was a TOTAL chick flick.

Anyway amazing day out. Ready to rejuvenate myself and sleep in the next few days. Need to hibernate so that I can save money for Albury next week! Can't wait for Thursday and the painful 8 hour train ride. Lol!

Gerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment